When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. In addition to the benefits listed below, I have an excellent program to manage bidding situations that likely will arise with your sale.
I guarantee that I'll get you the highest price when you list! Call me and let me show you how... no obligation, just great information!
1. The Local Advantage - Statistically, your neighborhood Realtor is the best equipped to sell your home because, knowing the area, she can market most effectively to those who want to live there.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor,com, and more. Your home will have its own website that will maximize your exposure to bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. YOUR details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure both the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Technology - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools from Keller Williams to support the sale of your home from start to close.
To find out more about selling your home, click here